Sunday, June 27, 2010

Some say it's over, I say it's just the beginning!!


Every once in a while, you get blessed with a day that will stay with you for the rest of your life. Yesterday, my sister's wedding day, was one of those days.
From the weather, to the groom's tears, to the video montage, it couldn't have been more perfect. The only hitch came when an annoying neighborhood dog threatened to interrupt the pre-ceremony photos.
That was soon forgotten and the rest of the day was spent belting out Alejandro in the limo, exchanging custom vows and silver rings, moon walking into the reception, and dancing, dancing, and more dancing!! I even witnessed people dance I've never seen tap a toe in my life.
I've never seen my sister and her new husband more happy, and that is all that matters. Not to mention they looked amazing, I've never seen my brother-in-law in a tux, as did the lakeside venue. I only wish my grandparents and uncle were there to share in all the fun and joy.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Justin Reed 6-26-10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment