Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Library At The Palm Of Your Hands!!






Six months ago, I got a Kindle for my birthday.  I did't use it right away, because I had some books on my self I hadn't read yet.  I finally started using it a couple weeks ago and I LOVE it!!  I love how you can download books right on the device and get them instantly.  No more driving to the store or waiting for books to ship to your house.  I can make the text as big or as small as I want.  I don't know about you; but when I would open a book and see a lot of really small text, I would automatically put it back. But now I can read anything and not worry about the size of the text.  I even feel like I read faster on the Kindle.  If I read 10% of a book a day, (which it shows me my progress at the bottom of the screen) I can finish a book that might normally take me 2 or 3 weeks to read in 10 days!  But no rush, because the battery lasts about a month so I don't have to constantly worry about charging it.  I am kicking myself for waiting so long to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment