Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chef Jenn!!...Not.

Grilled cheese, garlic bread, mac 'n' cheese, pasta.

If you asked me to cook you dinner, I would tell you to pick from the list above.  Those are the few things I feel confident cooking and know they will turn out edible.  Not a very big list.

In the event I may one day want to move out on my own and have kids to feed, my mom suggested I learn some new recipes.  We agreed I would cook dinner one night a week to get some practice.    Tonight was the first night.

For my first recipe, I decided to make Taco Pizza.  I am proud to say it was very simple and did come out edible!!  It did not have enough flavor, though.  I have to figure out a way to spice it up, if I make it again.

I am excited to look through cook books and online to find new things to try.  God bless our stomachs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment