Friday, July 9, 2010

You Can Quote Me On That

Here are some of my favorite quotes from movies, music, and inspirational people!! I hope some of these move you as they all have moved me!!

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars. " -Johnny Depp as George Jung in Blow

"With great power comes great responsibility." - Spiderman

"I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, and the cost is more than I can bear." -Mel Gibson as Bejamin Martin in The Patriot

"Never the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -A Cinderella Story

"If you think you're too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito."
-Betty Reese

"Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"Elizabeth, I should have told you everyday from the moment I met you...I love you."
-Orlando Bloom as Will Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean

"If you wanna get the feeling and you wanna get it right then the music's got to be loud for when the music hit's me I feel no pain at all" -Rancid Radio

"So hold on to the one who really care, in the end they'll be the only ones there. And when you get old and start losing your hair tell me who will still care. Can you tell me who will still care?"
- Hanson MMMBOP

"We think about tomorrow then it slips away. We talk about forever but we've only got today. And the days go by. I can feel 'em flying like a hand out the window as the cars go by. It's all we've been given so you better start livin'. You better start livin'. Better start livin' right now 'Cause days go by. "-Keith Urban Days Go By

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath way." - author unknown

"Scars heal, glory fades, and all we're left with are memories made. Pain hurts, but only for a minute. Yeah life is short so go on and live it." -Chris Cagle Chicks Dig It

"....And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance."
- Lee Ann Womack I Hope You Dance

"Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt, sing like nobody's listening, and live like it's Heaven on Earth." - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment