Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tissue??

I don't know why, but I'm not one of those people who cry at movies or books. I was probably one of the only people who didn't cry at the end of "Marley and Me." It has always bothered me because I am not a robot. I do get upset, I just don't shed tears. But in the end, there is nothing I can really do about it, if I don't cry I don't cry.
To my surprise, I was reading "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks and towards the end of the book, there is a scene between a son and a father that honestly made me shed a couple tears. Now, I know Sparks is known to up tissue sales, but I have read...and watched... a few of his books and... nothing. I don't know what it was about "The Last Song," but it got the best of me. Now I am positive I am not a robot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment