Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!!!

Go to the gym 3 times a week, build the new edition on the house, fall in love.
I usually do not make New Year's resolutions. I'm sure part of it is because, in most cases, they don't work out, but it's mostly because I never wanted anything bad enough to resolve to do it indefinitely. 2011, however, is a year I want to be in my heart till I'm too old to remember anything, so I made a few resolutions.

1: Check off at least two things off my bucket list
2: Get a publisher to read my children's stories
3: Find a full-time job
4: Drive on the highway
5: Read at least 2 or 3 books a month


I have read that is better to not share your resolutions with anyone because sometimes once you say it out loud, you feel you have completed the task. But I think of these more as goals than resolutions so I won't kick myself if they are not completed by December 31st, 2011!!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Make it one to remember!!

No comments:

Post a Comment