Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Wonderland??

I have never wanted Spring to come as much as I do now. I usually have no problem with winter. In fact, I would rather be cold than hot. And snow is one of Mother Nature's most beautiful creations. But as we wait, expecting our ninth winter storm since late December tomorrow, enough is enough. My car was such an ice ball the other day that I could barely scrape it off after running the heat for over ten minutes. Finally, on my way home from work hours later, ice from the roof slid down in big chunks on to my windshield obstructing most of my view. Even worse, a few days before that, a chuck of snow or ice fell on my mother's head as we left a local store. Luckily, she wasn't hurt but it could have been really bad.
So Mother Nature, consider this my plea to send Spring unto me before I head South to never catch snow in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment